• Kazakh (CIS)
  • Russian (CIS)
  • English (United Kingdom)



We can help you make the journey with your pet is real, will assist in resolving all the issues raised, the family has never been parted.

First you need to know and consider important aspects:

  1. Transported across the country or abroad can only healthy animals. You can’t transport sick animals that need veterinary care. We also do not recommend taking aged animals to trip. If you are going to a foreign trip with a pet, it is best to start preparing at least four months prior to departure.

  2. The animal must have a veterinary certificate. If you intend to travel abroad with the animal, the passport must be of international standard. The international veterinary certificate should first be noted details of all vaccinations, and information about the treatment of helminthes and fleas.

  3. Animals must be identified by a microchip conforming to the model (the tattoo - banned since 2012). The microchip must conform to ISO 11784 or ISO 11785; otherwise the pet owner must provide a device for reading the chip. Chipping shall be valid only if the information about the animal brought into a single database. There is a subtlety. In some countries, notably in Finland, there is a requirement that the vaccination against rabies, the animal should be readily available at the time of the last rabies vaccination microchip. Otherwise, vaccination is repealed.

  4. Dogs, cats and ferrets older than 4 weeks of age must be on time (no earlier than 12 months and no later than 30 days before departure) vaccinated against rabies. With timely annual revaccination requirement of the incubation period of 30 days does not apply. In addition to the vaccination schedule, deworming is necessary (not earlier than 10 days and no later than 90 days prior to importation into the country), what should be a note in the passport, made by a veterinary technician. It should be noted that vaccination and deworming drugs must be approved for use for animals crossing the EU border. Vaccines -Nobivac deworming -Drontal, the most commonly used in hospitals are included in this list. But with polyvalent vaccine Eurikan containing rabies, you may have problems on the Finland border. When planning a joint trip with the animal after immunization with Eurikanom reasonable to use a component Rabizin. A complete list of drugs approved by the EU can be found at http://europa.eu.int

  5. Owners must obtain a state veterinary station in the community certificate in the form of number 1. This certificate is valid for 3 days. When exporting the animals to neighboring countries on the evidence needed to put the second seal in the Department of Veterinary. If you take out the animal in foreign countries, we also need to have all of the above and a special export permit, which must be taken in the Office of Veterinary.

  6. It is important to know that the importation of animals in the EU is regulated by the directive of the European Parliament and the Council, which establishes requirements for the health of animals used for non-commercial carriage of animals as well as internal regulations of the importing country. With the rules of the importing country can be found in section REGULATIONS ON THE CARRIAGE OF ANIMALS.

    When importing the animals in a number of EU countries (Sweden, UK, Malta, Ireland) will require a certificate in English, confirming deworming (treatment against echinococcus). Such certificate shall be issued to your animal veterinary clinic that has on the corresponding resolution. Samples of certificates can be downloaded on our website (see link on the certificates), and we get the originals at registration.

    In many EU countries (Sweden, Malta, Ireland, Great Britain, etc.) there is a requirement of the analysis, confirming the effectiveness of vaccination against rabies - Rabies Antibody Test - (a reference to a test for rabies) (see "The test for rabies») studies for the presence of animal rabies virus antibodies.

  7. The choice of mode of transport and preparation of animals for shipment. If you are traveling with a pet around the country, you can choose to travel by car, rail, or air travel on domestic flights.

    If you travel with animals abroad, then you need to know the requirements of international air carriers

    Depending on the rules of carrier you can take the animal with you in the cabin, or to hand over the luggage. Find out the requirements of transport carriers in the section Carriers.

  8. Before leaving, make sure that the hotel where you will reside allows the animals, you can find this information in the section hotels friendly to animals.

  9. If you have already, being abroad, found a pet, and you wanted to bring it with you, you need to issue paper in the reverse order. We are ready to assist you in these matters.

  10. As for the exportation and importation of exotic animals - birds, turtles, reptiles, and others, are all much more complicated and is considered individually in each case. Such animals are controlled by the administrative authority CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) and the regulations for the transport of each species considered individually.

    Stay together and pleasant journey together!

We in VK

Мы Facebook

Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by JoomlaVision.Com